Back 2 Home Unit
Our Wing is set up so the individual is in a home-like setting, yet still has the benefits of skilled nursing facility.
- Private Rooms
on One Care
- Private Entrance
- Private Foyer
- Private Dining
Back 2 Home At The Oaks
This program is designed around the needs of patients who wish to return home. This program serves individuals who need more time to recover from injury or illness than acute hospitals or inpatient rehabilitation hospitals can provide . We have found that many patients simply are not ready to safely return home when it is time for discharge from the hospital settings.
- Patients with Medicare A benefits.
- Patients who have had a 3 night hospital stay within the last 30 days.
- Patients able to participate in at least 30 minutes of up to 3 hours of therapy per day.
- Patients discharged from the hospital but not ready to return home yet.
- Patients who returned home after hospitalization but now realize they are not ready.
- Patients who require 24 hour nursing care.
- Patients who are able to benefit from intensive physical, occupational and /or speech therapy up to 3 hours of therapy.
- Common Admitting diagnoses
- Joint Replacement (Hip or Knee)
- Cardiac Rehab
- Neurological Conditions
- General Debility or Weakness (from disease or injury)